[PyConUK-adm-priv] Meeting more regularly

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 07:36:16 EDT 2016

A handful of us met for a call yesterday afternoon, and agreed that it'd be
helpful to be talking much more frequently than we are at the moment.

As such, we're going to try having a short call every two days, alternating
between 2pm and 8pm.  The purpose of these calls is to try to make sure
that nothing further slips through the gaps -- because of a
miscommunication, we almost ended up with no venue for activities on the
Thursday.

Nobody is expected to come to all of the meetings, but it'd be great if you
could all try to drop in to some of them.

The first such meeting will be tomorrow at 2pm, and I'll send a link to the
Hangout just beforehand.

Cheers,

Peter.