[PyConUK-adm-priv] PyCon UK posters

Peter Inglesby peter.inglesby at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 07:58:06 EDT 2016

Computers, how do you use them?

Let's try this again.

In general, I think these are great.

Some specific feedback:

   - The Open Day URL is /open-day, not /openday.  If it's too late, we can
   add a redirect to the website, but I think /open-day reads better
   - It's a bit of a stretch to say that Python's the main programming
   language for the micro:bit
   - It's "micro:bit" or "Micro Bit", not "microbit" (apparently)
   - You've got "Teacher's" day in the subheading, but it should be
   "Teachers' day" (or "Teachers' Day" for consistency with "Children's Day")

Thanks for doing this!