[PyConUK-adm-priv] Tonight's catch up meeting

Chloe Parkes chloe.parkes at first-utility.com
Wed May 11 09:09:08 EDT 2016

Hey Peter,

I'm in.

Would like to discuss charity stuff, if possible

On 11 May 2016 at 14:04, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> There's another catch up meeting scheduled for this evening at 8pm.
>
> Again, please let me know if there's anything you want us to talk about.
>
> See you later,
>
> Peter.
>
> On 3 May 2016 at 10:53, Peter Inglesby <peter.inglesby at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We've got another catch up meeting this evening at 8pm.
>>
>> We haven't had much luck with other conference call systems, so I'll set
>> up a Google Hangout and will send out the link just before the call.
>>
>> Please RSVP, and let me know if there's anything you want to talk about
>> in particular.
>>
>> See you later,
>>
>> Peter

*Chloe Parkes*
Software Engineer

E : chloe.parkes at first-utility.com
M : (+44)7850 589658

W : first-utility.com <http://www.first-utility.com/>
A : PO Box 4360, Warwick, CV34 9DB

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*

Please visit www.first-utility.com/email_disclaimer for
an important electronic communications disclaimer.