[PyConUK-adm-priv] Tonight's catch up meeting

Vincent Knight knightva at cf.ac.uk
Wed May 11 10:00:14 EDT 2016

I'll be there, if we could chat about tickets for people who aren't paying
so to speak (like my previously mentioned students) that would be great but
it's not the high priority in the scope of things.

Also, Owen Campbell (speaker at last pycon and a collaborator of mine) has
offered to help. This isn't worth a topic in itself but perhaps good to
start thinking about volunteers?

Vince