[Pydotorg-redesign] FWD: Deobfuscating of bookmarks.

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Apr 4 15:41:51 EST 2003

[Forwarded to pydotorg-redesign with cc to webmaster; anyone on webmaster
who cares about issues like this should subscribe to the other list --
webmaster and pydotorg should be reserved for maintenance issues.]

I've taken a quick look at some random pages, and while there's room for
improvement, I'd say this should be low on our list of priorities -- we
do pretty well on this.

----- Forwarded message from Chris W <chrisw3 at cox.net> -----

----- End forwarded message -----