[Pydotorg-redesign] redesign issues from marketing-python mailing list

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Mon Apr 7 17:35:07 EDT 2003

The following posts/threads from marketing-python mailing list are relevant
to the redesign discussion. Rather than repost the messages in full, I'm
just providing links. We should probably start new threads for each issue on
this list.

Please add a "What is Python?" button at top
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001062.html

alternate color scheme and job board posting that started the discussion
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001090.html
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001094.html

what is Python and redesign ideas
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001135.html

consolidation of SIGs/Mailing lists pages
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001136.html

search on python.org
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001137.html

Thomas Wouters explaining wwwstats for python.org
  http://pythonology.org/pipermail/marketing-python/2003-March/001147.html

ka