[Pydotorg-redesign] /psa/ bad link, site redesign progress...

Walter Dörwald walter at livinglogic.de
Fri Aug 8 22:54:57 EDT 2003

A.M. Kuchling wrote:

>>>or should I try to check in
>>>the changes (I can do that tonight)?
>>
>>That would be great.
>

> It's done.  I haven't done a "make install" in all of the relevant
> directories, though, because once I change the /psa/ link all of the
> pages will have to be updated anyway.

I've started working on well-formedness problems for the .htm and
.html files in the repository. Here's the patch:

http://styx.livinglogic.de/~walter/diff-html.txt

(This covers only a part of the files, and it doesn't make it
XHTML (i.e. lowercase names and quoted attributes), but it
simplifies the job for the conversion tool.

I've someone could OK this patch, I'd check it in.

Bye,
    Walter Dörwald