[Pydotorg-redesign] Download pages

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Sun Aug 10 22:26:50 EDT 2003

Attached is a quick knock-off of the one-table-for-all-sizes idea.  It's
obviously rough and incomplete (no actual links and it's missing most older
versions).  It does give something to throw darts at though.  Obvious issues
that occur to me:

    * Sean Reifschneider's got a helluva lot of different RPMs.  I only
      included about half of the 2.2.3 RPMs in the example table.  His
      "three versions to rule them all" suggests that maybe the table needs
      another level of hierarchy.

    * I included an empty Notes column.  This should probably be numbered
      links to a set of footnotes below the table (or on another page).  I
      think there will probably be too many notes to embed their text
      directly in the table.

Skip