[Pydotorg-redesign] Announcing the FAQ: how?

Skip Montanaro skip at pobox.com
Wed Aug 13 10:09:56 EDT 2003

Great work, Andrew!

    amk> Question: how to do this?

Post links to c.l.py and c.l.py.a.  If people don't take the time to click
the link, you probably didn't want their feedback anway. :-)

    amk> Also, when should I begin changing URLs to point to /doc/faq/ ?
    amk> How much of the FAQ needs to be complete at that point?

All I see at /doc/faq/ right now is a link to the general FAQ.  Can you list
all the sections so we can review all of them?

If possible, it would be nice if the section numbering could be set up so
when the sections are concatenated they have the same numbers as when viewed
separately.

Thx,

Skip