[Pydotorg-redesign] Design, Logo's, Images

Guido van Rossum guido at python.org
Wed Aug 13 17:04:22 EDT 2003

> Yes, I recently suggested that Guido should decree what the process was
> going to be, he's far too busy with security matters for this (though it
> 's nice to see he's reading the list). Guido?

The PSF board just formed a committee chaired by Thomas Wouters for
this purpose.  There's discussion in the board list about a
technicality WRT the proper creation of the committee, but IMO this
committee should set the process.

> http://www.pollenation.net/assets/public/index_rounded_logo3.html
>
> Thanks in advance for any feedback.

I find the font used in that logo hideous.  But maybe Just can
convince me that it's state of the art. :-)

I find the page design itself too bland, it doesn't have enough
personality.