[Pydotorg-redesign] pydotorg

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Thu Aug 14 11:51:53 EDT 2003

A couple of people have requested subscriptions to pydotorg and received
access.  Other people active on this list are also welcome to subscribe,
but I'd like to make clear that pydotorg is not a discussion list, for
the most part: it's the line of communication for people actively
maintaining the web site.

Unless you have something to add to the progress of current work, please
consider your pydotorg subscription a view-only courtesy so you can see
what's going on.

(Side note: we'll probably also add access to the webmaster alias for
the purpose of viewing webmaster traffic -- same thing applies.)

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz