[Pydotorg-redesign] Some logo attempts

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Thu Aug 14 18:22:26 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 09:57, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> While I'm at it: someone suggested "Infinite possibilities" as a
> slogan, and the more I think about, the better it seems.

This is drifting well into the domain of the marketing-python group,
which is starting to build some momentum on answering some big-picture
strategy questions.

It's a bit awkward to have web redesign and marketing strategy span
separate lists, but that's the division of labor we gave ourselves.  :-)

The list is here: