[Pydotorg-redesign] Re: Marketing or Design? Design or Structure? ... Logos?!

Dylan Reinhardt python at dylanreinhardt.com
Fri Aug 15 01:59:42 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-08-14 at 16:01, Tim Parkin wrote:
> In my experience, marketing is about the message, design about the
> delivery.

True enough. You make a number of fine points about the array of issues
that this group can (and should) take on.

I made a comment because this list was starting to task itself with
developing a *slogan* for Python.  That's deep into message territory.

The slogan discussion was the only thing I meant to flag and hadn't
intended to imply anything beyond that.

Just clarifying... :-)

Dylan