[Pydotorg-redesign] Re: [Pydotorg] Re: python.org Commercial Exits

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Aug 15 23:43:20 EDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

> Please don't forget to add the PSF donation button in a prominent place,
> e.g. on the top right corner. Aahz has the code for the button.

It's near the top of my list, but other things keep getting higher
priority (such as catching up on my e-mail after being without for
thirty hours ;-).

(Yes, I'm on the west coast of the US, but my e-mail is in NYC.)

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz