[Pydotorg-redesign] Tweaking the top page

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien at orbtech.com
Sun Jul 13 17:28:01 EDT 2003

"A.M. Kuchling" <amk at amk.ca> writes:

> On Saturday, July 12, 2003, at 01:17 PM, Steve Holden wrote:
>  >Why not a left-=hand and a right-hand sidebar. I'm currently looking at
>  >a redesing of my own site, don't know whether it might inspire any
>  >thoughts for pydotorg:
>
> Oh, *very* nice!  The font choices and colour scheme make it look very
> professional and trust-worthy, to my eyes.  We could change the colour
> scheme to match the all-blue palette we're used to for python.org (or
> maybe everyone's sick of blue?).

I agree that it is a *very* nice looking site.  As for the color, blue
is a very safe choice for a technology "company".  So whether we are
sick of blue or not, I would love to see something that looked like
Steve's new site but using a blue color scheme.

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech      http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien