[Pydotorg-redesign] Graphic redesign

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Fri Jul 18 12:38:44 EDT 2003

Walter Dörwald writes:
 > Would it be OK to convert the current links.h files to something else
 > automatically once and then use this new structure?

I don't see why not.  Biggest issue is that the new structure should
be easy to work with, and it must be text (of some flavor).  HT2HTML
would need to be taught to deal with the new format.

 > They are, but traversing the site and downloading hundreds of .ht
 > and links.h files by hand is not what I had in mind. A nice .tar.gz
 > file would be much better.

Sounds like you don't have CVS access; there isn't an anonymous
server.  I might be able to tar up a copy later today if you think
it'll really help.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>