[Pydotorg-redesign] HTML version of design

Matt Goodall matt at pollenation.net
Fri Jul 18 21:32:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-07-18 at 20:49, Walter Dörwald wrote:
> There's one XHTML problem: You're using <div> inside of <a>s,
> which isn't allowed by the XHTML DTD. But you can simply drop the
> Older browsers must then be forced to treat the links as block
> level elements. This can be done by simply putting the <a> inside
> a <div>.

Oh yeah, didn't notice that. To be honest, the code hasn't been
validated or anything yet. It would certainly need to be cleaned up a
little, validated and proper x-browser tested etc. We're more than happy
to do that but there's probably not much point unless people actually
like the design and want to use it.

- Matt

--
Matt Goodall, Pollenation Internet Ltd