[Pydotorg-redesign] Logo question

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Wed Jul 23 16:12:10 EDT 2003

Uh-oh I must have been more confusing than usual - I didn't meant to imply any of the proposed designs were not good, I was specifically wondering about the logo itself, and whether it was set in stone forever.

I think using one of the new designs would be a great start, I suppose I'm thinking (too)big-picture here... and of some theoretical future big overhaul...

I will re-visit the offerings up so far and put in my 2 cents if it seems it might help in any way.

-Todd

* Todd Grimason <todd at slack.net> [2003-07-23 13:53]:

toddgrimason*todd at slack.net