[Pydotorg-redesign] Logo question

Todd Grimason todd at slack.net
Wed Jul 23 16:28:37 EDT 2003

Hiya,

I had seen a previous one, but not the latest - I do think #2 with the logo a bit "cleaned up" looks much better.

The whole things looks really good. One thing I might suggest is perhaps doing a white on dark grey for the section headings on the left nav? Or something along those lines to give each heading a bit more prominence. Sort of break up that long wall of text down the left.

I'm also a big fan of CSS rollover (color/link/bg) type things too, as they're backwards-compatible and add minimal weight while being very useful. Though I'm guessing you're frying bigger fish at the moment...

I'm viewing it on Safari/OS X, and the subsections on the left are a bit too tiny, but otherwise it's holding up fine.

Nice job!

* Tim Parkin <tim.parkin at pollenationinternet.com> [2003-07-23 15:15]: