[Pydotorg-redesign] Logo question

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Thu Jul 24 16:00:00 EDT 2003

Walter Dörwald writes:
 > What I would really like to see is a www.python.org that is valid
 > XHTML instead of the HTML we have now. Any change that we could work
 > on that?

Lots of us would like to see that, I think.

We could certainly make sure the templates use XHTML properly; the
"hard" part is the content currently in .ht files.  Those need to be
checked and fixed, and there are many that will need a fair bit of
work (I'm sure HTML Tidy could be leveraged to help).

That's also something that can be worked on incrementally by anyone
with CVS access to the content.  I don't remember if that includes
you; if not, we can probably arrange it to happen.  ;-)

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation