[Pydotorg-redesign] Draft HTML for redesign proposal

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Oct 12 19:15:12 EDT 2003

In a message of Sun, 12 Oct 2003 22:38:33 BST, "Tim Parkin" writes:
>>I get really uncomfortable when what I want to paste into the search
>>box doesn't fit.  Or when I type in long things.  Here I am being
>>really precise to limit my search nicely, and I cannot see ...
>Well I made it bigger now...
>
>The new version is at
>
>http://pollenation.net/assets/public/draft-oct13.html

you sure Tim?  On Mozilla on my laptop it looks the same.  And I get
the can opener effect as well.   Do you know any good way for me to
just save all the bits on my screen as a png or something so I can
mail it to you?  I don't.

Is this how I ask my mozilla to tell me what version it is so I can tell
you?  about: under help menu says ...

Mozilla 1.0
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.0) Gecko/20020623 Debian/1.0.0-0.woody.1

Right now the S in Search is aligned just about between 'in' and 'relational'
and I would like to yank it all the way over to above the I in API.

Were I doing this for me, I would skip the 'search' if google allows that.
For me, everything that is not a button and a text window is wasted space.

I just tried it under konquerer, and it looks really bad.  I've got to
learn a way to send you the bits of my screen so you can see it, but it
is nothing like what you are asking for ...

But now I need bed more than anything else.

Laura