[marketing-python] RE: [Pydotorg-redesign] how to search the site

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Wed Sep 17 02:16:54 EDT 2003

In a message of Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:30:59 BST, "Tim Parkin" writes:

>Ps and example of how it might look with the latest design home page.
>According to my quick scan of t's and c's we can't modify this in any
>way.
>
>http://pollenation.net/assets/public/python-google.gif

No dropping the pointsize?  I would rather make a 'Google Search'
_Button_ that encorporates the Logo.

While we are at it, I would prefer a larger window to type search
terms in, a button for search just the docs, and just the starship,
and if we have to use that logo, and cannot put it in a button,
I would like it stuck on the bottom right corner of the page, or to
the far right, or somewhere more removed from the Python logo,
which I think is crowded.  Perhaps putting it in a box would help,
I don't know.

What do others think?  I suggest we make what we want, and ask for
permission.

Laura