[Pydotorg-redesign] Skip, I cannot send you mail.

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Fri Sep 19 09:29:08 EDT 2003

---------
Can you tell Pobox that strakt is for real?

Thanks Skip, sorry everybody else.

---------

This is the Postfix program at host dolly1.pobox.com.

The message below did not reach its final destination.

What happened exactly?  Our mail server dolly1.pobox.com
accepted your message and tried to forward it to
skip at manatee.mojam.com.

Unfortunately, we had a problem delivering the message
to that address.  The excerpt below shows why your message
was not delivered.

If you don't know what this error means, or why we are trying
to deliver the message you sent to a Pobox.com address to a
totally different destination, please go to

    http://pobox.com/bounce-pobox.html

If you need further assistance regarding this message, please
contact your ISP, or postmaster at manatee.mojam.com
Always include the full text of this problem report.

- --------------- Reason For Delivery Failure ---------------

For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster at manatee.mojam.com>

delete your own text from the message returned below.

			The Postfix program

<skip at manatee.mojam.com>: host manatee.mojam.com[199.249.165.175] said: 553
    5.1.8 <skip at manatee.mojam.com>... Domain of sender address lac at strakt.com
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)