[Pydotorg-www] [Pydotorg] Problems w/ python.org

Neal Norwitz nnorwitz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:28:47 CEST 2006

On 7/21/06, A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca> wrote:
> On Fri, Jul 21, 2006 at 09:30:25AM -0700, Peter Kropf wrote:
> > I wandered over to http://python.org and found a directory listing
> > instead of the regular web site. Anyone know what's going on?
>
> Fixed, by re-running the installwatch script, but I don't know what
> happened.

I don't think this is related, but ...

I modified the apache config script to add community buildbot
redirects.  I restarted apache, but that was 1.5 days ago now.  I'm
pretty sure I verified the home page came up.  I definitely verified
all the redirects I added.

There was one problem and I haven't checked in the changes yet as I'm
not quite done.  I hope to get to finish everything this weekend.