[Pydotorg-www] text/plain PEPs conversion in reStructuredText format

Manlio Perillo manlio_perillo at libero.it
Sat Aug 11 11:45:41 CEST 2007

Hi.

I have written a simple module for converting PEPs from text/plain
format to text/x-rst format.

The code is very simple, and it converts the footnotes too.

At the moment the pep-000 is not yet converted, but i'm working on it.

I'm planning to add this pep_parser module to the new build system I'm
working on for python.it.

If anyone is interested let me know.

P.S: i'm having problems with the version of docutils supplied with
Debian Etch.

Should I just use a recent version, or pep2pyramid uses a modified version?

Manlio Perillo