[pydotorg-www] project plan

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Wed Apr 21 18:12:54 CEST 2010

    Martin> There is also work done by the mail server team who vet postings
    Martin> before they get onto the list.

Note that I (at least) only vet job postings to the extent that it appears
they are actually job postings and not spam.  If someone posts a job opening
for an system administrator which doesn't mention Python at all I wouldn't
know it.  Mailman's window onto held mail is generally pretty narrow.  It
displays subject, sender, most of the headers and often some, but not all,
of the message body.  Attachments aren't displayed at all.

Skip