[pydotorg-www] python.org ecosystem

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Fri Apr 23 22:16:37 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010, Richard Leland wrote:

> Hi all - one of the research points I've got to hit is getting a master list
> of all the sites within the python.org ecosystem and the technology behind
> them. Below is what I've got so far - if you could take a look and help me
> fill in the missing pieces I'd appreciate it!
>
> - python.org (static files w/build system)

Martin already mentioned mail.python.org, but I wanted to highlight it
because it has an HTTP server for Mailman, so it contains all the mailing
list archives and going to http://mail.python.org/ shows the public
mailing lists.

Althought it's not really part of python.org and is mostly dormant,
starship.python.net should be examined as part of your researches.

--Bill Harlan