[pydotorg-www] Process improvement to reduce bug triaging errors

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 14:53:35 CEST 2010

Hello again, I haven't caught up with the latest threads, but here is
one more thing for ecosystem consideration,

I have an issue reported two years ago [1]. It was rejected and now I
see commit that does what I proposed then. The status is still
rejected. How do I feel about it? Positive, because it is finally done
(even partially). Negative, because I've waited for 2 years and didn't
receive any feedback finally. I don't blame Martin or Georg, because
they do much work for the Python and have more chances to realize the
human right for an error here. Thing to consider for process
improvement is how to reduce such errors? Most people are more polite
than me to complain, so while I sticking here, they may be bounced
away long ago.

[1] http://bugs.python.org/issue2823

--
anatoly t.