[pydotorg-www] International Symbol - request for addition

Carl Trachte ctrachte at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 15:40:22 CEST 2010

On 4/25/10, Georg Brandl <georg at python.org> wrote:

The image was the most appropriate one I could find off a google
search for world map graphic.  YMMV.

Anatoly, it's a difference in philosophy - if I can get a link to the
language pages - any link  - from python.org, it's a win.  Right now
they're languishing on the wiki.  Pardon my pragmatism.

Georg has been helpful in guiding me along on this.  You would be more
helpful if you came up with a better graphic before writing an e-mail
pointing out the graphic's flaws.  Please consider finding a better
graphic before writing again.  I'd be grateful for your contribution
and most likely wouldn't oppose a change.  Thanks.

Carl T.