[pydotorg-www] feedburner account

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 01:36:02 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 12:51 AM, David Goodger <goodger at python.org> wrote:

>>> Would you please stop making these allusions?  There are perfectly
>>> good reasons to have a private mailing list, even if you are not
>>> required to agree with that.
>>
>> I just mention the fact that the role of this ML is unclear to general
>> public and is not described anywhere - http://python.org/community/
>
> Sure it is:
> http://python.org/dev/pydotorg/

I glad you know your bookmarks, but have you tried it this way?
1. http://python.org/
2. Help Maintain Website

And I'd still insist on making pydotorg-www a primary contact point
leaving webmaster@ only for security sensitive issues. It looks like
pydotorg-www is made solely for chatting and its members receive tasks
from upstream webmasters. I do not think many will be motivated to
work in such environment.
--
anatoly t.