[pydotorg-www] FWD: Wiki Internal Server Error

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Wed Aug 11 00:16:52 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 10 August 2010 23:44:47 Martin v. Löwis wrote:

> I think this would be difficult to implement. The process just gets
> killed by the kernel when it is over CPU quota.

I think it's a bit odd that requests are routinely taking so much effort to
process. I managed to get the 500 error page editing pages today, although
the pages were saved correctly.

A brief search gave up this short thread:

http://www.mail-archive.com/moin-user@lists.sourceforge.net/msg01720.html

I guess I'll just keep looking for more general information about this kind of
problem.

Paul