[pydotorg-www] FWD: Wiki Internal Server Error

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 11 02:19:12 CEST 2010

On 8/10/2010 7:44 PM, "Martin v. Löwis" wrote:
>>> So unless I hear any objection RSN, I start moving it.
>>
>> Jumping in late..
>>
>> Can we recreate this issue?
>
> Assuming "this issue" is the Wiki consuming a lot of time: sure. Just
> edit some page, and try to save the changes.
>
>> Can I get sw versions of the app stack.. apache x.x, moinmoin x,x, python, etc..
>
> That will take a while to collect. In short, it's all "debian stable".
>
>> following the thread I am left to believe that it is a python process
>> that is burning CPU and has nothing to with moin or http
>
> It is definitely the moin-wsgi process that is burning the CPU.
>
>> I've been a volunteer for pydotorg for a couple years, but have been
>> M.I.A for awhile. I am back and wanting to help with
>> sysadmin/pydotorg.
>
>>From looking at the subversion logs, I know I added your key. But I
> don't recall why I did - can you please remind me?
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Let's also remember that Radomir Dopieralski recently joined the team
with the specific intention of nursemaiding the MoinMoin Wiki. Whether
there is anything he can do I don't know (though I kind of doubt it),
but he's a resource we should not ignore.

regards
 Steve

DjangoCon US September 7-9, 2010    http://djangocon.us/
See Python Video!       http://python.mirocommunity.org/