[pydotorg-www] Embedding the Google Python Release Schedule calendar

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:02:46 CEST 2010

I think http://python.org/dev/ page is good.

> It's an iframe, which probably means something to someone on this list <wink>.

/me stares as if asking "Huh?"

> I've attached a screenshot of how it looks (Safari on Mac OS X) when I add
> this to pydotorg.tmpl. This adds the schedule to every page in the main
> site. I couldn't work out how to just add it to the /dev/ subfolder.

It looks awesome. The pity it is impossible to lock it on /dev/ page
in the top right corner.

> Shall I add this as is or can someone suggest amendments?

Add this and amendments will come. I would like to see this limited to
5 releases to avoid ugly horizontal scrollbar. If it doesn't allow
that - we can probably modify this gadget. We may want to modify it
anyway to be more pythonic.
--
anatoly t.