[pydotorg-www] Archives corruption (was: [PythonInfo Wiki] Update of "tftp" by 79.132.252.94)

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 09:07:05 CEST 2010

That's unacceptable. Why there is no "critical issue" about that?
Where PSF is looking into? We've broken all web links from manually
collected Python knowledge about 6 months ago and nobody cares.

I think PSF is able to organize a dedicated sprint if its not too late
to recover links provided that somebody is able describe the problem
with Pipermail in sufficient details, so that people with no
background can pickup and see what can be done.

There is also closed `python-dev` archive on Google. Perhaps if PSF
can figure out who is the owner of this archive (and if there is any
content at all)  - some linking information still can be recovered.
--
anatoly t.