[pydotorg-www] Adding a link to 2or3

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Tue Jul 6 19:16:01 CEST 2010

On 06/07/2010 16:23, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 09:17:34PM +0100, Michael Foord wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.python.org/moin/Python2orPython3
>> I would like to add an extra link to the sidebar, to this page of
>> course, or perhaps just on the front page. Thoughts?
>>
> I think it should go on the top-level download page at
> http://www.python.org/download/, which is where people are most
> directly confronted with the need to make a choice.

Whilst that is definitely a sensible place to have it I have heard of
people coming to python.org for this kind of information and not being
able to find it. I'm not sure that the download page is where you would
necessarily go for it.

Maybe on the "About" page too? Also what about as one of the options in
the "DOCUMENTATION" sidebar?

Michael