[pydotorg-www] FWD: the google calendar obscures some content

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Fri Jul 9 23:11:18 CEST 2010

On 09/07/2010 21:31, Aahz wrote:
> Forwarding as attachment to preserve screenshots

Attachment lost in reply - but I will look at this. Either the sidebar
needs to be widened or the calendar shrunk.

Michael

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.