[pydotorg-www] Updates to Jobs HowTo page
martin at martinthomas.net
Wed Jul 14 16:37:14 CEST 2010
I have made a number of changes to the jobs howto page (
- improved the template, hopefully reducing the amount of rework needed on
received postings, including example of list
- added a link for online preview of RST, hopefully reducing etc..
- added mentions of Feedburner and Twitter and a short description of why a
summary would be good.
- moved the donation paragraph up. Does anyone keep track of donations
received on account of the Job Board?
- tweaked the opening paragraph
- removed the strong text about Word from the template - it was being
included in postings - instead emphasized plain text in preceding paragraph
If anyone has strong objections or suggestions for improvement, please let
me know or jump in.
Does anyone know why the bullet points after the template are indented? It
is not a CSS issue, as far as I can tell.
Thanks // Martin
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the pydotorg-www