[pydotorg-www] Job Board RSS Feed

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Mon Jun 28 20:40:44 CEST 2010

On 28/06/2010 19:30, Martin Thomas wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Would there be any objections to replacing the current URL for the Job
> Board RSS feed with one from Feedburner?
> The content would remain the same but we would have access to stats
> such as clicks and location.

Not from me, I think it is a good idea. The old location should redirect
to the feedburner feed and most rss clients will handle this.

Feedburner can also provide a nice "browser friendly" version of the
feed and offer features like email subscription if we want them.

All the best,

Michael Foord

> Cheers // martin

http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/blog

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.