[pydotorg-www] Vanished link for AFL v2.1

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Thu May 20 20:53:16 CEST 2010

On 20/05/2010 19:47, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> What is the trend about AFL?
> Isn't PSF the official license of all Python stuff?

Sure, but the way it works is that contributors license their work to
the PSF under an open source license first - and the PSF license is a
terrible license that comes about through the horrors of the Python
intellectual property history. We get contributors to license their
contributions under more sensible licenses like the Academic free
license or the apache license.

See:

     http://www.python.org/psf/contrib/contrib-form/

Heh, we should *probably* do the same for major contributions to the
website as well...

Michael

--
http://www.ironpythoninaction.com/