[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Differences between Python 2.x vs 3.x releases?

webmaster at python.org webmaster at python.org
Tue May 25 01:21:07 CEST 2010

Should we have an explanation of the differences between Python 2 and
Python 3 prominently linked to from the front page - or perhaps from the
Python 2 / 3 download pages?

Currently python.org is not a useful place to visit if you want to know
the difference or which you should download... :-)

Michael