[pydotorg-www] Fwd: Re: pycon podcast

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Nov 15 12:33:50 CET 2010

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: pycon podcast
Date: 	Sun, 14 Nov 2010 23:19:15 -0800
From: 	Geordy Rostad <geordy at hotmail.com>
To: 	webmaster at python.org

When I click on this URL:

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=268976432

> From this page:

http://advocacy.python.org/podcasts/

It tries to open up in itunes and I get a message in itunes saying:

"Your request could not be completed.  The item you've requested is not currently available in the US store."

I get the same message if I try to search itunes for Pycon and add the stream from there.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

-geordy