[pydotorg-www] Board Resolutions from May to August 2010

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Sat Oct 2 22:39:16 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 05:20:55PM -0400, Pat Campbell wrote:
> Could you please add the following board resolutions  from May
> to August 2010 to this web page:

Done; thanks!

One suggestion, to match past practice; the votes in your e-mail were
recorded like this:

> Approved, 10-0-0.

Older resolutions were recorded with a precise date, and where the
decision was taken:

> Approved 8-0-0 by IRC vote, October 12, 2009.

I don't think it's necessary to get the precise dates for the
May-August resolutions (if it really matters, it can be figured out
from the e-mail archives and meeting minutes), but if you or Doug want
to record more details in future, that would certainly be nice.

--amk