[pydotorg-www] [Pydotorg] Addition to Python Planet

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Sun Oct 10 20:22:44 CEST 2010

  On 08/10/2010 14:03, A.M. Kuchling wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 08, 2010 at 12:00:29PM +0100, Michael Foord wrote:
>> It would be nice if the Planet ignored "modified" date changes. It
>> is possible that updating the version of the Planet software we use
>> would fix this, however I don't know if we have any custom
>> modifications or not.
> We don't have any modifications to the code, but the Planet software
> itself seems largely unmaintained; maintenance seems to have stopped in 2006, and our snapshot is dated 2005-05-15.
>
> At one point I looked at switching to Sam Ruby's maintained fork of
> the Planet software, Venus (http://intertwingly.net/code/venus/), but
> fixing the templates wasn't trivial and I never finished that.  It's
> probably worth trying again.

Hello Andrew,

I'll add this to my list of things to look into. I won't at all be
offended if someone beats me to it of course... :-)

Thanks

Michael

> --amk

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.