[pydotorg-www] Industrial Light & Magic logo 404

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Thu Oct 14 02:58:46 CEST 2010

  On 13/10/2010 18:37, anatoly techtonik wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The Industrial Light&  Magic logo is 404 at http://python.org/about/success/ilm/
Thanks for pointing this out anatoly.

It is already an internal link, the missing image is:

http://python.org/images/ilmlogo.jpg

Anyone know why this is no longer on the site?

> It probably worth running 404 scan for all python.org links.
> Does anybody know services to do this on a monthly basis with
> notifications posted here?
Sounds like a good idea. Not something I have experience with though.
(Actually at Resolver Systems we had a homegrown script that would crawl
the site and find broken links - it is at least two orders of magnitude
smaller than the python.org site though.)

All the best,

Michael Foord

> Thanks.
> --
> anatoly t.

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

READ CAREFULLY. By accepting and reading this email you agree,
on behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations
and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements,
licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap,
confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use
policies (”BOGUS AGREEMENTS”) that I have entered into with your
employer, its partners, licensors, agents and assigns, in
perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and privileges.
You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.