[pydotorg-www] jobs.python.org?

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Sep 13 22:10:50 CEST 2010

Am 13.09.2010 17:12, schrieb Aahz:
> Does anyone think it would make sense to have a top-level redirect from
> jobs.python.org to http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
>
> Later on we could actually move the jobs stuff, but for now I'm just
> suggesting the redirect.

Can you please be more explicit? If this is accepted, are you asking
somebody to act? If so, whom, and doing what action?

If you are asking whether it would be useful to have a host name
jobs.python.org (which, AFAICT, we currently don't have): Guido has
once voiced a concern that a proliferation of host names is undesirable,
and that people should use URLs whenever possible. I guess he has lost
this battle long ago, though.

Regards,
Martin