[pydotorg-www] Fwd: PSF- board meetings posted online

A.M. Kuchling amk at amk.ca
Fri Sep 17 15:50:54 CEST 2010

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 07:32:05AM -0400, Pat Campbell wrote:
> please see the attachment for the approved board meeting minutes for April
> through August 2010.

Thanks!  I've posted all of these board minutes.  A number of them
still said "draft" in the file's title; since you said these were all
approved, I've edited them to remove the word "draft".  Please let me
know if that's wrong.

Note that the July minutes were the formatted version, not the
original text source.  You don't need to re-send or do anything,
because luckily I have access to the PSF wiki and just looked there to
get the original source.

--amk