[pydotorg-www] Managing infrastructure information: PSF Systems Trac instance

M.-A. Lemburg mal at egenix.com
Thu Aug 4 17:54:53 CEST 2011

R. David Murray wrote:
> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 14:15:15 +0200, "M.-A. Lemburg" <mal at egenix.com> wrote:
>> Anyone who is administering the servers should get access to
>> the Trac instance, so please email me your GPG keys so that
>> I can send the passwords in a separate email.
>>
>> At the same time, I'd like to collect information about who
>> is managing which parts of the python.org infrastructure,
>> so please also include that information in the email.
>
> I would suggest that you broadcast this email more widely than pydotorg,
> then.  I don't follow this list closely and only happened to see this
> post by accident.  The infrastructure mailing list is probably a good
> candidate (I'm surprised there wasn't a posting about this there ahead
> of time).  (Or did I just miss it somehow?)

I've sent a copy to the infrastructure list.

> I help Martin manage bugs.python.org.  Ezio Mellotti is also doing
> work there, under our supervision.  I also have a root-enabled login on
> Dinsdale in order to help Antoine Pitrou with the buildbot infrastructure,
> but Antoine has been handling that by himself as it turns out.

Thanks.

> I have an ssh key to log in to these systems, but no GPG key.  Will the
> ssh key suffice?

I just need to send you the password somehow. If nothing else works,
I can send it via plain-text email.

--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Aug 04 2011)

               http://www.egenix.com/company/contact/