[pydotorg-www] Chinese Beginner's Guide to Python

skip at pobox.com skip at pobox.com
Fri Aug 19 16:23:17 CEST 2011

User catinsunshine has twice now replaced the Beginner's Guide to Python
wiki page:

with a Chinese translation.  The first time I simply reverted it.  This time
I left it as-is and sent him an email telling him how to do things properly
(create a second page containing his translation and reference it from the
above page and the ChineseLanguage page).  If I don't see that the page has
been properly done in the next couple days, I'll revert things again and
block his user.

Skip Montanaro - skip at pobox.com - http://www.smontanaro.net/