[pydotorg-www] Internal Server Error while reverting spam

Paul Boddie paul at boddie.org.uk
Fri Dec 2 09:27:20 CET 2011

On Friday 02 December 2011 03:00:29 skip at pobox.com wrote:
>     anatoly> And it could be a little easier to type
> wiki.python.org/MelbournePUG if mysterious somebody anatoly> could adjust
> web-server configuration accordingly.
>
> There's another layer in the URL which distinguishes the Python and Jython
> wikis.  At least there used to be.  Now I see the selector page briefly,
> then it redirects me to the last page I was viewing on the Python wiki.

Yes, I think there was a discussion about this: in principle, it makes sense
to eliminate the "/moin" part, and I guess that this was changed. I must
admit that I haven't been following this list for some time, so I'm sorry if
I'm not up-to-date with what people have been doing.

> As a person who monitors both wikis (at least for spam postings, if not
> actual content), I'm a little disappointed that I can no longer go to
> wiki.python.org then select which wiki I want to dive into.

Doesn't wiki.jython.org direct you to the Jython Wiki?

Paul