[pydotorg-www] [Pydotorg] SPF records for python.org

Michael Foord mfoord at python.org
Thu Feb 3 22:55:25 CET 2011

Hah, you rock. Now I need to change all the subscriptions from mfoord to
michael.

I don't *use* PGP, so I don't currently have a PGP signature (I used to
have the PGP extension for Thunderbird but it caused Thunderbird to
grind to a halt whenever I received a signed message).

I send email via a webfaction smtp server that isn't under my control
(which is why I use it - so I *don't* have to administer it). Can I just
send emails from python.org using the python.org smtp server directly?

Michael

--
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/

May you do good and not evil